Yes? That's great! I'll see you there!
Not Sure? Do you want to? IT'S REALLY SIMPLE
God gave mankind 10 Commandments to live well: 1) You shall have no other gods but me. 2) You shall not make images to worship and serve them. 3) You shall not use my name in vain. 4) You shall rest on the seventh day and keep it holy. 5) You shall honor your father and mother. 6) You shall not murder (includes hating someone). 7) You shall not commit adultery (even lusting for someone). 8) You shall not steal. 9) You shall not lie about someone else (slander). 10) You shall not want and take what someone else has. Exodus 20 / Deut. 5
God's universal law says that the penalty for breaking any one of these laws is death. If you throw even one rock at a window, it will break. God's laws are binding.
So, if you've ever broken anyone of these laws (welcome to the Human Race), you will die in your sins and the Bible says you cannot enter Heaven.
"But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death (Hell)" Revelations 21:8
BUT THERE IS GOOD NEWS!!!
God loved His world so much that He sent His own Spirit to become flesh here on earth in the form of His Son, JESUS, who paid our penalty of death. That means HE died instead of us so we don't have to. John 1:1&14, John 3:16
AND THERE IS A CATCH!!!
With our own free will, we have to agree to His terms of payment; then we become His; not as slaves, but as His people to love, honor and cherish Him and one another.
Now how do we do this? It's very simple: By believing in Him and what He did for us.
So what choices do we have? ONLY TWO!
Jesus said "He who believes in Him is not condemned, but he who does not believe is condemned already". John 3:16-18
If you're ready to make a commitment to Him now, you must tell Him.
Here are a few words to say: Lord Jesus, I see by your Laws that I have broken them and sinned. I confess that I can't keep them on my own. I understand that the penalty is death. I believe that you died on the cross and paid the price for me. I accept your free gift of sacrifice and forgiveness. I believe you rose again, so I can follow you into eternal life. I choose to belong to you. Come into my life, change my heart, baptise me in your Holy Spirit. Set me free and use me for your greater purpose. Thank you, my Lord, my Savior, my God. In JESUS Name, Amen
IF YOU REALLY MEANT THAT...
1) Talk to God everyday (pray) like you would a friend, let Him be first.
2) Read the Bible, ask the Holy Spirit to explain what you don't understand.
3) Find other believers in Jesus in a loving church or group to grow. We are now brothers and sisters for ever.4) Be baptized in water in the Name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit as a public statement you've turned from death to life.
5) Don't be afraid of mistakes, they will make you stronger, but turn away from them as fast as you can.
6) Enjoy this new life, even when you go through trials He will be with you. Be thankful for everything.
7) Love the Lord your God, with all your heart, mind, soul and strength; then love your neighbor as yourself by forgiving them, as you've just now been forgiven.
God bless you with His Enormous LOVE!
Rev. Olga Hermann